1. Do you have a store? No, we have a studio that you can visit by appointment. We also sell our jewelry and accessories at juried arts and crafts shows and some smaller events. We host an open house at our studio three times a year, where you can view our entire line of jewelry and accessories. Please check the schedule for show and open house dates.
2. How can I order products from you? You can e-mail us at email@example.com with your request. If it is something we can make, we can make a sample (or samples) and e-mail you a digital photo with pricing. We currently do not have a shopping option directly on this site, as we make hundreds of products, and most are one-of-a-kind. In order to offer you the best selection and prices, we sell at shows, open houses, and by special request.
3. If I order, how do you ship? We ship via United States Postal Service first class mail, unless you request another option. Current rates apply to shipping.
3. Are your earrings hypo-allergenic? Yes, we offer nickel free backings on our pierced earrings, which will work for most people.
4. Can you make clip-on earrings? Yes, we offer several different styles of clip-ons, and can convert both our post and dangle styles to clip. If it is one of our designs, there is no extra charge for the conversion. There is a small fee to convert earrings we did not make. We can also tell you if your earrings can be converted to clip successfully.
5. Do you repair costume jewelry? Yes! If you have pieces that need repair, or if you have jewelry that you have acquired or inherited, we can fix, restring or redesign the pieces to suit your needs.
6. Can you make custom necklace, anklet, and bracelet lengths? Yes, we understand that not everyone wears the same size, and we are happy to adjust or customize lengths as needed.
7. Can you make wedding jewelry? We can set up an appointment with you or communicate via e-mail to determine your accessory needs for your wedding. In addition to bridal jewelry, we offer a broad range of color and style options to coordinate with the attire of your wedding party, and can customize designs.
8. What is polymer clay? It is a lightweight and durable modeling material that is very versatile for creating jewelry components and unique embellishments.
9. What is liquid polymer clay? It is a liquid form of polymer clay that is also cured at a low temperature, and becomes thin and flexible and is used in many of our decorative surface finishes for our jewelry designs.